As a graduate of the University of North Texas, you have lifelong access to a full range of support from the UNT Career Center.
Receive one-on-one advising by video, phone or in person. Career Coaches can help you:
- Strategize job searches using relevant and reliable sources
- Find professional development resources
- Create career documents: resume, CV, cover letter and e-portfolio
- Set career goals and formulate an action plan
- Evaluate personality and career matching tools
- Build a personal brand
- Learn about networking and events to engage with employers
These virtual events are designed to support alumni in every stage of their career journeys. Check back for more information on future opportunities.