ALUMNI CAREER SUPPORT
The University of North Texas Career Center and the University of North Texas Alumni Association facilitate the following career-development, mentoring and recruiting opportunities for UNT alumni:
- Alumni Career Advising Appointments
Meet with UNT career center experts for one-on-one advising.
- Drop-in Alumni Career Advising
Please visit the Career Center at 103 Chestnut Hall on the UNT campus in Denton during drop in hours. Visit the Career Center website for specific hours.
- Administration and Interpretation of Self-assessment Instruments
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Strong Interest Inventory, Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument, etc.
- Professional Development Seminars
What’s Next in my Career, Conflict Management in the Workplace and many others. Please visit the career center website for more information.
- Alumni Networking/Student Mentoring System
Facilitating connections between UNT alumni and UNT students/alumni for career mentoring.
- Networking Events
Please visit the Events page for upcoming dates.