Join us for thrills, chills and spills at UNT Day at Six Flags.
On Saturday, June 8, we’re headed Six Flags Over Texas, which boasts over 45 wild rides and attractions to pack your day with Mean Green fun. UNT alumni, family and friends get up to $45 off all-day access to the park, an all-you-can-eat lunch buffet and lots of fun with fellow Eagles. Don’t forget to show off your alumni pride by wearing your UNT green!
UNT Family Day at Six Flags
Saturday, June 8, 2019
10:30 a.m.–10 p.m. (lunch from 2–3 p.m.)
Six Flags Over Texas
2201 E. Road to Six Flags Street, Arlington, TX 76010
Ticket price includes:
- All-day park access from 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Arrive at your leisure, but don’t miss the catered lunch at 2 p.m.!
- Lunch buffet served from 2–3 p.m. at the picnic pavilion by the Titan. The menu includes chicken tenders, sliced BBQ brisket, macaroni & cheese, garden salad, dinner rolls, cookies, soft drinks and iced tea. A brief program will be held after lunch at 3 p.m.
- Photo fun with Scrappy in the picnic pavilion from 3–4 p.m. The picnic pavilion closes to UNT families after 4 p.m.
- $25 for UNT Alumni Association members
- $30 for non-members
- Guests two (2) years of age and younger are free and do not require a ticket